If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip Mr call

Options
Beserkernaut
Beserkernaut Community member Posts: 12 Listener
I called up the Pip line to request a mandatory reconsideration. The lady said I do not give any information to her and a decision maker will call me at some stage. She used the phrase '' You seem to have a lot of information to give''' before I even started listing.

She give the impression she just wanted rid of me. I received a text after saying I will hear within 8 weeks about a decision right away which is not what she said would happen.

I was turned down for Lcwra before this and it is going to a tribunal, however the assessor who sent the report back made it sound like I was fully healthy with abounding energy. I don't know if it is worth my while.

The pip decision maker or the assessor or both give the impression that they heard and seen the opposite of what was said and done during a face to face assessment where I was breathless, confused and had to alternate between sitting and standing every 2 minutes.

I checked all the descriptors and am certain I passed 70% of the high scores but they see me as fit and healthy and I received 0 points for both Lcwra and POP.

Any thoughts? Sorry for the long post. 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,097 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    When requesting the MR you should always put this in writing stating where and why you think you should have scored those points. 

A decision maker will only ring you if they have any questions to ask and they don't always have any questions to ask. For this reason you should rely on them ringing you. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.