Paper Based? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Paper Based?

noman Community member Posts: 562 Pioneering
My OH has had a text saying her review is complete etc and will receive a letter in 2 weeks, she hasn't had an assessment so I assume they had all the info needed and the review was paper based?


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,294 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes it would have been paper based. She can ring PIP to ask what the decision is and they will tell her. Even though the text advises not to ring them, she can ring anytime. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • noman
    noman Community member Posts: 562 Pioneering
    Thanks poppy, she is going to ring this morning but we can only assume she has been awarded as she collects her new motability car this morning.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    @noman ooo have fun picking up the new motability car :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

    Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

    Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.