What super power would you choose? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What super power would you choose?

Options
Adrian_Scope
Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
I know we've had a few of these discussions but my eyes have been opened recently to the possibility of just how obscure and diverse super powers could be. 

First from a show called Gen V, where characters had all sorts of weird and whacky superpowers, from slowed aging and mind control, to hemokinetic (the ability to manipulate blood), a guy that could turn into an alpaca ... or maybe it was an alpaca that could talk - I can't remember if they cleared that up!

Then there's Extraordinary, where characters could, for example use their body like a 3D printer, grow their hair at will, turn invisible, control time and some, uh, more adult-themed ones I won't mention. 

So, if you could have any superpower, limited only by your imagination, what would you pick? Or what interesting superpowers can you think of?

A few ideas random ideas to get you started:
  • Controlling insects like a tiny army
  • Turning dreams into reality
  • Ability to know for certain if someone is lying
  • Creating clones
Community Manager
Scope

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.