TRIBUNAL APPEAL — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.


scape1960 Community member Posts: 75 Connected
I know this sounds obvious, but I've now decided to apply to a Tribunal and just want to clarify a question that just says 'what do you disagree with'. Will I just literally write the descriptor titles and numbers, or will I mention the lack of response and reference to evidence given for MR. I'm  thinking just the former but would be grateful for any advice from more knowledgeable people. Thanks!  


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,153 Disability Gamechanger
    I don't think you should write "lack of response" you should just give reasons why you disagree with their decision. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • scape1960
    scape1960 Community member Posts: 75 Connected
    Yes, I agree - I definitely wouldn't say those words, what I meant was would I write about no reference to, or reasons given for why I still had not been awarded in that 'what do you agree with'.  Will I just literally write the descriptor titles and numbers in that section? Thanks!


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.