Mr decision letter — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mr decision letter

missypinks
missypinks Community member Posts: 42 Listener
Hi, is being told a decision letter is in the post a bad sign? I've read alot of people get award txts first or phone calls asking about bank ect. I rang up this morning and was told decision letter is in post but she wouldn't tell me decision.

Comments

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @missypinks

I wouldn't say it is a bad sign. We've had members get the letter in the post and it's been a good outcome. It's really frustrating but we can't say what the letter will say and when you call up it can sometimes take a few days to go onto the system. Even then you are talking to a call centre working so you may not get all the information the letter would provide. 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • missypinks
    missypinks Community member Posts: 42 Listener
    Thankyou hannah, I'm just really upset over the whole thing and can't seem to shake it, the lady I spoke to answered my questions in a tone of voice like I was stupid, I just can't talk well on phone I stutter and freeze and makes me feel so silly after, I'm just scared of going to tribunal because I don't know where to start.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    @missypinks I'm so sorry. I know how frustrating it can be to not have your voice. I hope you don't have to go to tribunal, but if you do, you can have someone there to support you <3 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.