PIP Tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Tribunal

Rosie2023 Community member Posts: 11 Listener

Once you receive your bundle is there a time limit on sending evidence to them? I only applied in December and received bundle this week.

There are some inconsistencies in there with how my assessor interpitated what I had said or I didn't explain myself as well as I should etc. Medication in inaccurate. 

I'm having a really bad flare up with my osteoarthritis in my wrists and fingers so struggling to even type this short question. I'm trying to find somebody to help me until it gets better. Thank you


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,189 Disability Gamechanger
    Ideally you should make sure any additional evidence arrives with HMCTS at least 2 weeks before the hearing date. Make sure to include your name and NI number on everything you send.

    Please also remember that less is often more for evidence and sending multiple pieces all saying the same thing isn’t helpful. 

    Remember they will not take into consideration any worsening of conditions since the assessment took place. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Rosie2023
    Rosie2023 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    Thank you Poppy.

    So technically I've got a while yet as it's only been 3 months and I've seen it could be 10 months? 

    How much notice will I get regarding a date?

    Thank you again


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.