Section 21 & health — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Section 21 & health

Options
debs53
debs53 Community member Posts: 15 Listener
Hi iv been handed a section21 that runs till the 31st may. My council have been helpful they have put me up from band 5 to band 4 (a little better) the thing is there is only upper floor flats in my availability from them.. I need ground floor or better a bungalow. Iv been going through ruling out tests now my DR is sending me to a rheumatologist  for fibromyalgia. I also have osteoarthritis in both knees Which give way.. my mental health isn't good I'm doing CBT at the moment to help me. My anxiety is extra high i dont go out the house, my garden is my life line. Iv tried to get medical points to get a bungalow but can't because apparently it can't be combined with section 21 so wouldn't make a difference to banding. Any advice would be greatfully received as I know a bungalow would be beneficial to my mental health but I'm only 53 so not old enough to qualify.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.