Hi, my name is babs58! Anyone else given 0 points despite multiple conditions? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is babs58! Anyone else given 0 points despite multiple conditions?

Options
babs58
babs58 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited March 25 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I attempted to claim pip last October I am now at the stage of going to a tribunal because they have awarded me 0 points. I have been diagnosed by my Dr with Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Polymyalgia, Furring of arteries to my heart, High Cholesterol and Mixed Anxiety and Depression. I do not understand how I have been declared as not needing any help and basically having nothing wrong with me, anyone else had the same results.

Comments

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,280 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @babs58, welcome! 

Sorry to hear you were awarded 0 points, the PIP process can be so frustrating. You're definitely not alone, but people often see better results at tribunal, so I'll keep everything crossed that you get a better result soon. Have you got a date for your tribunal yet or are you still waiting?

I'll pop your post over to our PIP section in case you have any questions. We've got lots of lovely members so I'm sure they'd be happy to share their experiences with you :)
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • babs58
    babs58 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    I not got date I just starting process thanks for your support.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.