pip — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.


laghzaoui Community member Posts: 47 Connected
edited March 29 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hi all I hope you’re doing well, can somebody advice me what to do I have told to call pip for report change of circumstances because of my mobility but I’m afraid if affected my pip daily living. thank you in advance 


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,240 Disability Gamechanger
    When reporting changes to your health condition you will be sent another form to fill in and return. Once that is returned another assessment is most likely because most people have them. 

    Once a decision is made your award could either remain the same, be increased, decreased or stopped completely.

    A worsening of condition doesn’t automatically entitle you to score more points for a higher award. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.