Waiting over 6 months for my Scottish disability review, after moving from pip — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Waiting over 6 months for my Scottish disability review, after moving from pip

Options
JStirling88
JStirling88 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Any advice would help, I've been waiting over 6 months for my Scottish disability review, after moving from pip. Every time I call for an update it takes atleast 30mins to get through and I never get any response that makes me feel like progress is happening. Its always along the lines of "OK Mr g I can inform you that your review is in the correct que and is moving forward Every day, you should expect to receive a letter in the coming weeks with the outcome of the review...    its infuriating me now. Has anyone else had this experience and waited this long? Thanks for your help 
Tagged:

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,530 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Based on the few other threads there are long delays for ADP reviews, pretty much the same as there is for PIP. I know it's frustrating waiting but there's nothing more you can do. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • JStirling88
    JStirling88 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    Thanks for the advice

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.