Is there another way to get in touch with pip enquiry? Keep getting cut off.

Wonderman
Wonderman Community member Posts: 14 Listener
Hey all
I've been on the phone quite a few times during these last few weeks. Each time I try and hit the option to speak to an advisor the call just cuts off. I tried selecting the wrong option so I could get an advisor to switch me to the department that keeps cutting me off but all of them are doing the same 🤔 Trying to update my address. 

Comments

• M_305
    M_305 Community member Posts: 22 Connected
    Wonderman said:
    Hey all
    I've been on the phone quite a few times during these last few weeks. Each time I try and hit the option to speak to an advisor the call just cuts off. I tried selecting the wrong option so I could get an advisor to switch me to the department that keeps cutting me off but all of them are doing the same 🤔 Trying to update my address. 

As frustrating as it is, the phone is the quickest method to report this change of circumstance, so keep trying. Today is probably not the best day to call, so try again tomorrow or Thursday when the demand has gone down a little. They usually implement call blocking once the queue builds up. In my experience, I find it easier to get through if I call them as soon as they open. Other people may tell you differently, but that's what works for me every time.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,054 Championing
    Best time to ring them is usually as soon as they open at 9am.