Pip assessment over the phone 15th April — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip assessment over the phone 15th April

vijay Community member Posts: 21 Courageous
edited April 4 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello to everyone I have been getting the standard living payment from last year my circumstances changed last year September has my depression and anxiety got worse I was advised to see a mental health team which is now on going and have diagnosis me with mixed depression and anxiety and seek counselling and now I'm getting more depressed with this assessment I have sent them proof letters and also from my support worker HELP



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.