Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

National Pet Month. Week One - Dog week!

Options
2»

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,836 Scope online community team
    edited April 14
    Options
    Oh bless him @mastiffmam please tell him he is a very good boy from me. He's a sweetie!  

The cats do end up ruling the house to be fair. Our guys are scared of our very ancient cat.  :D
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • Ada
    Ada Scope Member Posts: 15,261 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @mastiffmam one of My favourite breed. I love frank so much. I wanted one years back. But rescued two shepherds instead. And a cat and a hamster all on the same day. Life was different in those days. 
  • WelshBlue
    WelshBlue Community member Posts: 764 Pioneering
    Options
    Beautiful dogs posted here  :)

Ruudy aka The Ruudster.  Happiest in the river after he's sat watching the trains go past.  Mr. stubborn and independent until he decides he wants to cuddle you to death.  Towers over other Cockers but is in his element around other dogs.  Can be a pain in the neck by wanting to help whenever I'm doing something ... hates the drill and takes it to his bed and puts his blankey over it  >:)

• noman
    noman Community member Posts: 631 Pioneering
    Options

And his bird Pippa (staffy)

• noman
    noman Community member Posts: 631 Pioneering
    Options
    This is Frank, he’s not impressed that one of the cats has stolen his bed and he’s had to sit on the cats bed…the expression on his face!  He’s almost 7 years old and a rescue and despite the look he’s giving me in that picture, he really does get on well with the two cats we have. I love my boy to bits ❤️
    What a handsome lad,this pic is so funny his face is hilarious 😆 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.