I need your help to improve the life of children with disability — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I need your help to improve the life of children with disability

Options
malalamal
malalamal Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Hi everyone,

I'm a recent PhD graduate in Neuroscience from Cambridge. Currently, I'm developing a platform targeting students with disabilities. The goal is to enhance the educational outcomes of children with disabilities by streamlining processes with schools and providing additional clinical support through the platform (such as psychologists, speech therapists, etc.), ultimately alleviating the burden on caregivers.

To make this a reality, I'm seeking to speak with parents who have personal experiences to better understand their main pain points, allowing me to tailor the platform more effectively. I'm also looking to connect with schools. If anyone can assist, I would greatly appreciate your support in my research and entrepreneurial journey.

Thank you!

Tagged:

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.