PIP when do you get it ? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP when do you get it ?

Options
rubberquacks27
rubberquacks27 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Soz to ask but does anyone get PIP? If so what date do you receive it? Cause I get PIP for my Asperger's. Thanks

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,632 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I answered this question on your previous thread. Everyone's PIP payment dates are different. It's paid every 4 weeks but on the same day of the week each time. Payment days are Monday to Friday.  

You can check when your next payment is due by looking to see what date your last payment was and then count 4 weeks after that. 

If you can tell me when your last payment was I will tell you when to expect your next one. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • rubberquacks27
    rubberquacks27 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Yeah but I just wanted a date.. to get an idea
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,632 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yeah but I just wanted a date.. to get an idea
    That’s not going to help though because every payment date will be different because it’s not paid monthly, it’s paid 4 weekly. The only thing that remains the same is the day and mine is paid on a Wednesday, my daughters on a Tuesday. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Ironside1990
    Ironside1990 Community member Posts: 22 Connected
    Options
    It's every 4 weeks on the same day of the week. For example, if you were paid on the 8th of this month, which is a Monday, your next payment date will be on the 6th of May, which is also a Monday.

If you are stuck, you can log in your banking app and check when you were last paid to get an idea of when your next payment will go in your account.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.