Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Post-traumatic stress disorder

Options
sam3169Q
sam3169Q Community member Posts: 11 Connected
PTSD and bad arthritis completely down my right side fiber Moja I am in a wheelchair I cannot walk in pain 24/7 but you actually don't live with it it's harder some days than others my PTSD is getting worse so going to psychologist and psychiatrist I have appointment with both so hopefully I can get this back under control again any advice would be grateful

Comments

• Ada
    Ada Scope Member Posts: 15,276 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I just wanted to say hi and a warm welcome to our community. 
    I do live with mental illnesses and physical illnesses with PTSD. 
    But I don’t have any advice as I wouldn’t want to offer anything that wasn’t right for you. 
    But there are folk here that are more confident then me. 
    You will find a lot of support here and make great friendships. 
    I really hope to see you around our coffee lounge for a chat and maybe our games lounge for a little light relief xx
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.