If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Hi, my name is vallance1977! I'm homeless and I've been in touch with the council.

Options
vallance1977
vallance1977 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I’m homeless in [Location removed by Moderator] n I’ve been in touch with the council I’ve been relieved but I suffer from depression and anxiety 

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 5,706 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hey there @vallance1977 and welcome to the community. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your lack of housing, but I'm glad you've been in touch with the council. Have you spoken to anyone from Shelter? I've heard good things. Also are you in touch with a GP regarding your mental health? 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • ber
    ber Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Options
    Doesn't surprise me I've been homeless years in temporary accommodation since October and had to get the MP to get me that far as I'm still stuck in that position away from my kids and whilst having bad health conditions.
    I even contacted levelling up in parliament. 
    I was promised a home I'm less than 6wks in October and still get no help or support. Not even from my complex case worker.
    It's absolutely disgusting.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.