Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hi, my name is Foxywillow!

Options
Foxywillow
Foxywillow Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hello everyone, I've just discovered this forum and hope to get some support and perhaps make a friend or two. I'm autistic with added toppings of adhd, rsd and all the sensory issues that come with it. I find life difficult but try to manage it as best I can. I love animals (dogs especially), nature, crochet and reading. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 22,412 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Foxywillow Welcome to the Community. Thank you for telling us something about yourself. We are a friendly and supportive forum so please have a look around and join in when you are ready. If you have any questions please ask. Take care.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,874 Scope online community team
    Options
    Heya @Foxywillow and it's a big welcome from me too. :)

Welcome from another neurodivergent person, there's a fair few of us here, so I hope you can get something great out of the community.  I'd recommend the coffee lounge for general chat, or the games lounge if you want a bit of fun. :) 

It's always great to have another animal lover here. Do you have any pets? 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • onedayatatime
    onedayatatime Community member Posts: 90 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @Foxywillow
    I'm a great lover of dogs and nature too! I never learnt how to crochet or knit but I could macrame as a kid and could probably still make a plant pot holder with some effort 😀 
    I've got an old staffie rescue dog and have always had dogs of all shapes and sizes. Do you have any pets at the moment? Do you have a garden? There's a great chat thingy in the Coffee Lounge section which I'm very pleased has gardeners of all abilities that is super friendly and welcoming 👍
    I look forward to catching up with you soon.
    Have a great day!
  • Foxywillow
    Foxywillow Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    Hello @Foxywillow
    I'm a great lover of dogs and nature too! I never learnt how to crochet or knit but I could macrame as a kid and could probably still make a plant pot holder with some effort 😀 
    I've got an old staffie rescue dog and have always had dogs of all shapes and sizes. Do you have any pets at the moment? Do you have a garden? There's a great chat thingy in the Coffee Lounge section which I'm very pleased has gardeners of all abilities that is super friendly and welcoming 👍
    I look forward to catching up with you soon.
    Have a great day!
    Yes, I have 2 dogs...one is a 15 year old rescue staffy!! He is absolutely the love of my life 😍 He's been with me for nearly 14 years, we've been through a lot together and he's the only other being I've been able to live with long-term 😂 I co-parent my other dog (a 3 year old Huntaway X) with my ex...which is to say his dad takes him for a long walk on a Saturday and I do everything else 🙄. I also have 3 hooligan chickens whose sole purpose in life is to undo all the gardening I do!! 
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,874 Scope online community team
    Options
    Oh I love staffies, they're such sweet dogs. :) 

I'm not so keen on chickens though, they're just small feathered dinosaurs that wrecked the garden, so I feel your pain there.  :D
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.