If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What do you think about working with EPs for EHCPs? Online questionnaire for parents/carers

Options
Tom_trainee_EP
Tom_trainee_EP Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I'm Tom. I'm a parent and trainee educational psychologist (EP) at Exeter University. I'm researching what parents and educational psychologists think of their work together as part of the EHCP process. I need to hear from more parents/carers who have been through the EHCP process in the last 3 years.

Please consider completing this brief online questionnaire by clicking the link or scanning the QR code. Both will take you to more information with an option to complete the anonymous questionnaire if you wish. 

https://exe.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b2zVo6kGBPyB6GW

I've currently heard from far more EPs than parents and I would like to change this. I believe it is parent views that will make EPs, EP services and LAs reflect on how they work with parents. 

Comments

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.