Passport

summerholidays
summerholidays Community member Posts: 6 Connected
My son is due to fly on the 7th of June he has a new blue U.K. passport and the gold lidi and writing has worn off the inside looks ok I will attach photos please can anyone give advise if this passport be ok to use i can see small bits soft / colour about the paper edges which I have tried to show in pics.

[Pictures removed by moderator] 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,054 Championing
    The outside of the passport will not affect anything. It’s the inside they will look at. 
  • summerholidays
    The outside of the passport will not affect anything. It’s the inside they will look at. 
    From the pictures does the inside look ok my son overthinks everything due to his autism 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    I think it looks fine but I would advise you delete those pics as even though you've made an effort to obscure some stuff it looks like there is still enough info visible to do some bad stuff with if someone was that way inclined 
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 6,910 Online Community Coordinator
     If you would like the photos deleted, I'm happy to do that for you @summerholidays you're safety is our number one priority. :)
  • summerholidays
     If you would like the photos deleted, I'm happy to do that for you @summerholidays you're safety is our number one priority. :)
    Yes please as I do t know how to delete them 
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 6,910 Online Community Coordinator
    No problem at all @summerholidays your wish is my command. :)