If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Early predictions how England euros in German

Options
Globster
Globster Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,570 Championing

Hello scope online community

I am asking how to reckon the England football euros tournament taking place in Germany. I think may go out before the quarter stage of euros

I would love other comments and predictions on how far England is in the Euro football tournament and forward to reading all your responses

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• AndyGT
    AndyGT Community member Posts: 782 Empowering
    Options

I have to say they are going to win. Whether that is true or not, I can't say otherwise. I always have to believe they will. One day I'll be right.

If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.