My Neuro Survey 2024

Richard_Scope
Richard_Scope Posts: 3,638 Cerebral Palsy Network

Campaigning for real change for the neuro community

Get involved

Please help build a picture of treatment, care and support for people affected by neurological conditions in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Complete My Neuro Survey 2024 now. It’s anonymous and secure and takes around 20 minutes. Find out more here.

Sign up to our newsletter and find out how to get involved in our mission to ensure public policy and practice reflect the reality of living with a neurological condition. Thank you.

#BackThe1in6

Everyone deserves access to the right care, treatment and support at the right time, no matter who you are or where you live. 1 in 6 people in the UK have a neurological condition, but there simply aren’t the workforce or services to provide the support they need.

This must change, for everyone. That’s why we’re calling on the government to #BackThe1in6 and create real change. Find out what we’ve achieved so far.

Tagged:

Comments

• WhatThe
    WhatThe Community member, Scope Member Posts: 1,875 Championing
    edited August 23

Richard, this is interesting. I've not heard of this until now.

Do you know the names of the 11 Alliance champion MP's referred to?

I notice that ASD is not mentioned as an example of a neurological condition.. Is it not or is it just regarded as a lesser disability?

• Richard_Scope

Hi @WhatThe

The survey is conducted every year. I can't speak for the Neurological Alliance but I'm sure they would be happy to answer your questions

Contact – The Neurological Alliance (neural.org.uk)

• SaraC_Scope
    SaraC_Scope CP Network, Scope Posts: 86 Empowering

Done. I'm hopeful I got my point across.

Sara

• Richard_Scope

@WhatThe, I have just completed the survey myself. ASD is on the survey.

• WhatThe
    WhatThe Community member, Scope Member Posts: 1,875 Championing

Richard, thank you. No idea what I was reading to think that!

Good to see there is a telephone option for completing the survey.