I Went To The Shops And Bought

Bluebell21
Bluebell21 Community member Posts: 1,101 Empowering

I will start the game with

I went to the shops and bought some milk the next person has to say they went to the shops and bought some milk and what ever they bought and so on.

Comments

• Rachel_Scope
    Rachel_Scope Posts: 1,122 Online Community Coordinator

I went to the shops and bought some milk and yorkshire puddings

• Bluebell21

I went to the shops and bought some milk, yorkshire puddings and potatoes

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,916 Online Community Coordinator

I went to the shops and bought some milk, yorkshire puddings, potatoes, and broccoli

• Bluebell21

I went to the shops and bought some milk, yorkshire puddings, potatoes, broccoli and a tin of rice pudding

• Ironside1990
    Ironside1990 Community member Posts: 124 Empowering

I went to the shops and bought an 8 pack of Dr Pepper and some laundry capsules.

• Bluebell21

I went to the shops and bought some milk, yorkshire puddings, potatoes, broccoli, a tine of rice pudding, an 8 pack of Dr Pepper, some laundry capsules and some eggs

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator

I went to the shops and bought some milk, yorkshire puddings, potatoes, broccoli, a tine of rice pudding, an 8 pack of Dr Pepper, some laundry capsules, some eggs and a Dime Bar.

• AKR
    AKR Community member Posts: 167 Empowering

I went to the shops and bought some milk, yorkshire puddings, potatoes, broccoli, a tin of rice pudding, an 8 pack of Dr Pepper, some laundry capsules, some eggs, a Dime Bar and a tea towel.

• Bluebell21

I went to the shops and bought some milk, yorkshire puddings, potatoes, broccoli, a tin of rice pudding, an 8 pack of Dr Pepper, some laundry capsules, some eggs, a Dime Bar, a tea towel and some flowers.