Alexthymia and Hyperthyroidism?

mulea
mulea Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Hello,my name is Mulugeta. I was highly have been affected from alexthymia for several years. I was also patient of hyperthyroidism for a long period of time. The symptoms I have still is all related with hyperthyroidism, but after certain time, I started to feel something I couldn't explain. It became strange for me,and when I go to appointment with doctors to tell all my feelings I cannot explain it. The more severe symptoms I have are panic attack, anxiety disorders,hyperhidrosis and etc.

I am reading some written journal on hyperthyroidism ,most of the time and trying to realise the relationship between hyperthyroidism and alexthymia. Fortunately, I assure that both hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism have direct relationships with alexthymia including other brain disorders. Therefore, I need help on this issue especially from who has similar case with me or from those who have professional experience on these cases.

Thank you.

Tagged:

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 6,961 Online Community Coordinator

Hey there @mulea and welcome to the community.

I'm afraid I can only suggest UK based advice here, but I'm hoping someone will be able to offer some more support and insight.