Hi, I'm Sugersweets! When will I receive my first UC payment?

Sugersweets
Sugersweets Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited September 13 in Universal Credit (UC)

My husband and myself on UC had 2 payments 3rd one did not receive because husband now receives State pension. I don’t receive mine until next year filled in UC50 and was excepted due to I’ll health sent my first fit not in from GP on 14/06/24 lasts 3 months but I saw my consultant who filled in back page of UC50 24/06/24 so no breaks in my fit notes can someone please tell me when I should receive my first payment.Thank you

Comments

• Sugersweets
    Sugersweets Community member Posts: 2 Listener

• OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,980 Championing

Hi,

That depends on the exact dates of your payment periods as well as the fit note date.

Assuming your payment period starts after 14th June then the 3 months will be June/July, July/August and August/September. LCWRA will be included on the 4th payment period, September/October and will be in the bank a week after the end of that payment period, so likely to be the end of October.

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,858 Online Community Coordinator

Hi @Sugersweets, Looks like OverlyAnxious has you well on the way to working out when your payment might come, but I just wanted to say a quick hello and welcome you to the community 😊

Hope your payment comes through smoothly.