Flight Times with different air companies

jane52
jane52 Community member Posts: 67 Contributor
edited September 14 in Transport and travel

Hello Am looking to book a holiday to Italian Lakes with my sister next year. Flight times advertised in holiday are from12.pm which is manageable for me and return flight times also at a reasonable time. Package holiday and air line say flight times cannot be guaranteed and can be changed. Other flight times this air line offer are 6.am. I have turned down many holidays due to such flight times as they would trigger my epilepsy going this early, Has anyone travelled with air companies that are more likely to keep to the time specified unless there are outside factors that cause changes. This air company's changes seem more to do with rota management. Any advice/guidance would be helpful. Thankyou Jane

Tagged:

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,762 Championing

Hi @jane52 that sounds like a fabulous holiday your planning. I'm not keen on too early flights either. It's hard to pinpoint on airlines because different factors come in to play on the day, such as weather conditions etc. I've never had to do it but I think you can take out extra cover incase this happens.

Ive only flown with jet 2 and sunexpress in the past.

• jane52
    jane52 Community member Posts: 67 Contributor

Hello Sandy_123

Thank you for replying. I love Jet2, my favourite air company, and they are a choice for this holiday, but they are the earliest flights and not from an airport close by. I live five minutes from Gatwick, but have flown from Stansted to fly with Jet 2. Not heard of Sunexpress before. Will take a look at them too. Lots of companies seem to go where we are wanting to go, we just liked this particular holiday because of the trips included and the quality of the hotel we could stay in at an affordable cost. I am sure we will work out something.