Job Centre staff

WhatThe
WhatThe Community member, Scope Member Posts: 1,878 Championing

I've encountered two alcoholics working for the DWP during these years of unreasonable requirements and conditionality, one being a recent 'work coach' who wanted me to stop living in the past and forget about the successful Tribunal hearing they failed to upload onto the system 10+ years ago.. πŸ™„

I may just be allergic to alcoholics since I seem to know so many but how is it even possible to work in the public sector when you're alcoholic?

How is it possible to be employed at a job centre if you're dyslexic and alcoholic?

Is this why sooooooo many 'errors' are made/have been made/will be made on benefit decisions with next to no accountability, leaving voiceless claimants to live in penury and misery?

Hopping mad with some of the 'SHOCKED' posts on here so I am exercising my right to free speech. Livid. Thank you. Peace and love.

Tagged:

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,762 Championing

hi @Whatthe I can imagine that being annoying, if they appear drunk might be worth putting in a complaint. If I don't like some of the threads I tend to not go on them. If they are going against the rules report them. I hope your ok