Review on Trustpilot. New site

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,466 Championing

It's always good to hear from you @Steve_in_The_City - I hope you're keeping OK.

• Luchia
    Luchia Community member Posts: 523 Empowering
  • michael57
    michael57 Community member Posts: 547 Pioneering

bless i have to keep 99% of my thoughts to myself every day 🙄

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,356 Championing

hahahaha I should try that @michael57, always getting myself in trouble!

• michael57

i would not recommend it that 1% gets me in far more trouble than you could imagine haha

• Luchia
  • michael57

yes i am and very proud of it not sure dawnie would agree tho bless her she has a lot to contend with me

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,395 Online Community Coordinator

Note from online community team: 

Hello everyone, 

We want this discussion to continue, but we’re concerned that things are becoming quite tense and could easily escalate. 

Please remember that all discussions on Scope’s online community should remain civil, supportive, and safe.  

We will continue to closely monitor this discussion, but if it escalates further, we may choose to pause, close, or even hide the discussion. 

For more information, please read our online community house rules

• Steve_in_The_City
    Steve_in_The_City Scope Member Posts: 686 Pioneering

Hello and Hi @chiareds Yes, I am fine thank you. I had an operation last week, but I am surrounded by good people who look after me. So I count my blessings that are manifold and various and innumerable. I think I must be the most looked after guy on the planet! Anyway, here is sending you some warm feelings…..

• Nightcity
    Nightcity Community member Posts: 1,146 Trailblazing
    edited September 18

The trust pilot ratings (poor) surprised me.

From what I've seen and experienced here, it simply comes down to a small VERY small amount of members simply don't seem to be able to get on and clash often.

I've only been spoken to rudely twice I just no longer respond to them. The majority here seem lovely.

• Luchia

I feel the same way, lots of really nice people to chat with on here and there’s always an interesting topic going on in the Coffee Lounge

I have to ask if your username a reference to Cyberpunk 2077?

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,395 Online Community Coordinator

Thanks for the kind words folks and the reviews are very much appreciated.

We know we cannot please every person, but we do try our best to keep everyone safe and address any concerns as they appear.

• Nightcity
    edited September 18

Bless you.

No I don't even know what that is tobe honest.

It's because my username I use most places online and in Pokémon go etc is a little too horror fan orientated for here.

I run an online radio station for two years from home as a hobbie (I did want to relaunch; ot as a business but wouldn't know how or have the contacts) and we had a lovely show called night city that's about all there is to it.

• Luchia

It’s a game and the main city is called Night City, I haven’t gotten around to playing it yet but it’s supposed to be really good.

What is your radio show about if you don’t mind me asking? not sure if it’s the same as radio but I’ve heard people making podcasts into a profession

• Nightcity
    edited September 18

It wasn't my show it was someone elses, but it was basically the midnight to 4am slot and mainly focused on rarer 80's and 90's songs with those working or awake overnight interacting.

• WhatThe
    WhatThe Community member, Scope Member Posts: 2,079 Championing

I'm just happy to see michael posting on the forum 😉 makes me laugh and his dawnie too I bet 😊

• michael57

haha my dawnie bless her she has a lot to put up with me i have to say well every one has to be honest i say it how it is but i am honest but blunt

• WhatThe
    WhatThe Community member, Scope Member Posts: 2,079 Championing
    edited September 18

It helps if you can laugh at yourself doesn't it?

I could never imagine being this old for a start 😆

This discussion has been closed.