Hi, my name is jamiex1! PIP wanna call me for the third time what is that about?

jamiex1
jamiex1 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited September 17 in PIP, DLA, and AA

I’ve had two calls from pip and now they texted me saying they tried to call me about my pip claim and now wanna call me for the third time what is that about ? Someone please help me I’m so confused

Comments

• jamiex1

someone please

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,000 Online Community Coordinator

Hey there @jamiex1 and welcome to the community.

Can we just get a bit more information please? Are you already claiming PIP? Have you recently had a review, or put in a change of circumstances? Did you speak to them with the previous two calls?

• jamiex1

I’m trying to claim pip I had two previous calls with them and now they’re they want to call me for a third time but they’ve already asked me questions the first and second time

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,858 Online Community Coordinator

Hi @jamiex1, It can be worrying when they keep calling but sometimes it's just that they need some extra information to make their decision. It's usually straightforward things. They might call you to ask you some more questions about your conditions or just to check that the details they have for you are correct before they confirm things.

Fingers crossed that this call is the last one and you'll be able to relax soon!

• vikki66
    vikki66 Posts: 209 Connected

@jamiex1

It might be that it’s different people looking at your form each time. First time my son’s form went in, no call (and I didn’t know they didn’t contact doctors so didn’t supply evidence, or write much). Low, low. When it came up for renewal, somebody called me out of the blue and asked for explanations of what I’d written, and a couple more questions - didn’t tell me why, but then a much better decision letter arrived with a longer date too. I’m saying that to give a real example of why it might not always be bad when they call (though tbh that’s my only positive call experience🤣). Hope it’s going to work out well for you - if they’re calling to ask questions give them lots of examples!