two children with cp — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

two children with cp

Options
jodie24
jodie24 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
Hello, I have posted this a few months ago, but I would like to know if anyone out there is in our situation. We have two children with cp (4 year old boy and 2 year old girl). Our boy was born 8 wks prem and it was always put down to him being prem but we never found out what caused his cp as he had a normal birth. We are very fortunate in that he can walk (he has moderate spastic dip). However our daughter was born 3 wks early and in dec last year we found out she had cp. She has mild tri lateral cp. Her birth was normal and no issues. My husband & i are being referral to a Genetiscist but I do believe this will not tell us anything. If anyone is in a similar situation I would be really interested to hear. thank you

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.