Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
natural supplements specificly for CP any suggestions ?
Started taking zinc and Vitemin C about a month ago and have noticed good improvments in the energy/alertness department! Was just on google looking for something that might help my joints, as i'm 28 and have spastic diplega and getting alot of joint pain, especially in my knees and hips, feel like they are wearing out abit! was just wondering if anyone knows a good joint suppliement? that might reduce the wear and tear. while on google I found a muti vitimin designed for CP. http://www.progressivehealth.com/catalog/vitarin.htm Any thoughts? or know somthing simular you can get in UK. Many thanks.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.