Nuerologist??? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


niceboots Member Posts: 196 Pioneering
edited June 2014 in Cerebral palsy
My gp has referred me to a nuerologist because I have been struggling with getting tighter recently. has anyone else been referred to a nuerologist and what does it generally involve??
I haven't seen anyone about my cp since I was about 18 - i'm now 24.


  • acrossthepond
    acrossthepond Member Posts: 36
    Hi niceboots,

    I was in a similar situation since I hadn't seen anyone about my CP from about age six to about age 30. There is a topic on this forum "adults with CP and neurologists" that I have posted replies on as have many others that you may find useful and informative. I think that you may find some answers to your question but remember every person's need varies so there could be any number of recommendations made when you see your doctor. So far, this forum seems to provide the largest platform to exchange questions, answers, triumphs, ideas and discoveries etc. that I have found online so far. I hope it helps you. Regards, J


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.