How can i help my son? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How can i help my son?

Tripletmom
Tripletmom Community member Posts: 37 Listener
Hi all,

Ive been on here briefly before, i am a mom to one year one triplets.. we have been told the youngest has CP he is very rigid more so in his arms. he doesnt roll or sit up unaided and has very weak neck control. he has physio once a week and i take him swimming once a week, i give him massages. he has 2.5ml of baclafen four times a day and reflux meds and 6ml of melatonin before bed and still not sleeping?? i have had a lady from scope to help me just waiting to hear from her this week?
He wakes up anytime from 10PM onwards and he can be awake sometimes up to 3 hours sometimes just awake, other times crying he gets stiff and is uncomfortable.

He slept 7 hours out of 48 so DH is at the hospital at the moment, the nurses keep my son last night as they know how much this is now taking its toll as me and DH nearly split up over it? i feel like the docs just are not listening thou?

What else can i do?

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.