Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
I got 3 different things wrong with me.
Well i got an athritic hip from when i was a boy I was recenly diagnosed with achalasia its a swallowing problem due to my gullet being scared badly and i suffer from bad bouts of depression.Becuase of these 3 illnesses i am so lonely i can hardly bare it any more I have withdrawn from people so much that i just sit in my house watch tv and feel life is passing me by.I did meet up with an old school friend but he been quite lucky in life he got a good job good woman and plenty of extra cash we did start meeting up but i have noticed when he on facebook now he doest bother unless i say some and when he replys its a short sentence and thats it so.Depression is a lonely world to be in anyway my docter today upt my anti-depresants from 15 to 45 mytraepam they make you a bit drousey but i havent felt like myself for a long time.The mad thing is i not really botherd any more to make an effort to even go out my biggest day is shopping which is 20 minutes at most.I wonder how many others are out there just like me.Could you let me know if there are people who just find life a bit to much.???
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 610 Work and employment
- 511 Education
- 930 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 683 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.