seating off the knee — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

seating off the knee

Options
kellyann31
kellyann31 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
hi im new to this site but in desparate need of advice, my son suffered hypoxic brain damage at 7 months whilst in hospital.as a result he has 4 limb CP no head or neck control very high tone and is registered blind. my main problem is that he will not be seated off my knee he goes into extension and becomes extremely distressed we have tried different equipement without success he needs constant passive movements carried out to his legs mostly and is intolerant to others he is 2 now and i am findind it difficult to manage physically it doesnt help that he has reflux which he is on medication for but doesnt stop it completely so he is awake alot during the night i am a very tired mum and would like to here from anyone who has experience similar problems for advice thaks kelly x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.