Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Standing frame needed please help!!!!
Hi I'm having a nightmare with my local physio trying to get a standing frame for my 4 year old daughter,she had one at 1.5 and grew out of it and I called physio to collect it and with that they took 18 months to take it back when another poor child would of needed it,I don't drive so couldn't transport it back and it had to go back to somewhere pretty far away rather than the local CDC...I have been to the bobath centre and they insist that she is in a frame they called and called my physio he didn't even reply..so if anyone out there has a prone lucky 2 or something similar for sale please contact me as it affecting her stiff ankles now not standing thank you
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.