Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
attachment for swifty pushchair
hi all, i hope someone can help! ive got a 3 and a half yr old boy who is unable to walk and weve jst bought a swifty pushchair which is fantastic. i also have a 15month old. i bought the 'buggypod' which attaches onto the side of the pushchair, i felt that it wasnt very stable and felt quite nervous when i road tested it up and down my road. it also made the whole pushchair too wide to fit thro the door. i was wondering if anyonehas found a soloution or a 'buggypod' that fits onto the back of pushchair? any help would be appreciated as im feeling stuck in the house when noone else is about!! thankyou!
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.