if you don't laugh you cry — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

if you don't laugh you cry

milo
milo Community member Posts: 129 Pioneering
What a day, and they say it can only get better. First of all I crashed into a wall at highish speed in my manual chair when we where running for the bus and my partner thought I was steering and I assumed she had the push handles,ouch. Then after a day's shopping in Middlesbrough with my partner and 2 teenage girls....Where no one had the trousers I wanted in my size , we got to the bus station and waited on the exit ramp for half an hour for the bus only for it to be an ancient double decker with no wheelchair access. To make it worse we couldn't turn round til all the other passengers behind us squeezed past with all their shopper trollies and a fair few complaints that we were blocking the way! Nice to know sympathy is alive and well in the UK lol. Ah well, enough fun for one day, wonder what tomorrow holds?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.