Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

access starts at home!

boxerdogboxerdog Member Posts: 1
i have an issue that is local and national i had the understanding that new house had to have ramped or level access from pavement part of part M building regs but locally to me there are still new developments where house on level site are still being built with steps i have contacted local council who pass the book a local cllr said they weren't breaching it but i don't think they understood the issue- contacted the developer not responseded i'm looking how to contact regarding legal enforcement - i have also emailed equality advisory service a couple of days a go no response


Sign in or join us to comment.