Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi everyone just wondering if anyone can help me? After years of depression and anxiety I'm really hoping to get my life sorfed . I wrote on here recently about starting my blog about living with CP, since starting the blog it has made me realise that I want to start my own business. I have made a start towards doing this by contacting a local charity who are helping me write up my plans and get funding but in the mean time I want to volunteer so that I can build some much needed confidence, hopefully make some friends and help others. I'm just wondering what sort of opportunities scope have on offer? I've looked on here but I can't find anything in the Liverpool area. Thanks for any help and afvice , I really appreciate it!
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.