Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is barryeagle!
Like to talk to other disabled people, see what happens around, I do like satellite stuff as I got a motorised satellite dish. Also like internet and talking to other people. I am at present going to the Hub shop in Redhill for me getting back into work again. I am blind in right eye due to childhood injury when someone throw stone and got me in the right eye. I have metal rods attached to spine as I was born with curve of the spine, so they had to put metal rods inserted into my back in 1983. However I can walk though,
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 924 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.