trust — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


Gail Steinson
Gail Steinson Member Posts: 5 Connected
I need some help I want to set a trust up for my disabled daughter I have been told of a vulnurable adults trust but I've been quoted 900 pound to get it set up I can't afford that anyone know where I can get any financial help or anyone that will do a low cost one


  • Rocky
    Rocky Member Posts: 76 Listener
    Do you mean setting up a Trust Fund so that your daughter is protected for when you are no longer around? If so, you need to contact a Solicitor who has experience in Wills and Trusts. You can find a firm either through the Law Society website or by contacting the Scope legacies team as they have lists of solicitors who may be able to help.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.