Hi, my name is amandabarnes81! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is amandabarnes81!

Options
amandabarnes81
amandabarnes81 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited May 2015 in Start here and say hello!
I was born with cp i'm 33 yrs old now always had problems with my left side and had migraine headaches about 7 years ago I started having seizures now I have horrible pain in my left hip and leg its getting hard to walk in stores and do household chores

Comments

• Noah
    Noah Community member Posts: 425 Pioneering
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hi Amanda,

Welcome to the Scope online Community, hope you find something helpful on here, feel free to ask any questions you have and share your experience.

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your left hip and your seizures, have you spoken to your doctor about it? Is there anything that changed 7 years ago that could possibly be the cause of your seizures?

I can sympathies as I have also lived with CP for 33 Years so I understand to some degree.

It is about finding solutions, that can and will make your life a little easier to manage.

All the very best

Noah

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.