how to have get some help fiancially for medication? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

how to have get some help fiancially for medication?

Options
Willoz15
Willoz15 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hello

I'm working and I have to take medication all the time because of my legs pain and even in the groins as well. Each time I go to the chemistry I have to pay my medication. Is there any way to get some help financially? Thanks for your help

Comments

• Debbie_Alumni
    Debbie_Alumni Community member Posts: 932 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Willoz15,

There is some good information on the NHS website about help with health costs. It's worth having a look through and seeing if you qualify for help. There are all sorts of exemptions so do check through and see if any of those exemptions might apply to you. A pre-payment certificate is good way of cutting down the costs but it does depend on how many prescriptions you have each year as to whether it would be good value. Find out more by clicking the link http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/Healthcosts/Pages/Prescriptioncosts.aspx

Best wishes
    Debbie

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.