Hi, my name is AirinLo! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is AirinLo!

AirinLo
AirinLo Community member Posts: 4 Listener
My 6 years old daughter haves a muscular miopathy. We correctly live in Lithuania. My husband moved to England (Ipswich) 2015.07.01 We lived for a year in England before. It was 2013-2014. Now he wants us come to him, but like i know our daughter already need to go to primary school. She non speak English at all, i am worried about it. Could you help us to resolve many questions i'd like to ask. Thank you

Comments

• Debbie_Alumni
    Debbie_Alumni Community member Posts: 932 Pioneering
    Hi AirinLo,

Welcome to the community.
    I hope that we're able to answer your questions, feel free to ask away :)
  • AirinLo
    AirinLo Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    My first question would be, from what i better start. Should i translate all my daughter documents about her disability? Can i make any docs without being in England. Or should we come in england and start to do all docs?
  • Debbie_Alumni
    Debbie_Alumni Community member Posts: 932 Pioneering
    It might be helpful to have your documents translated but I expect that the authorities in the UK would want to see the original documents, regardless of which language they are printed in so that they can verify authenticity of the documents. It wouldn't hurt to have a translated copy as a back up though.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.