Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is AirinLo!

AirinLoAirinLo Member Posts: 4 Listener
My 6 years old daughter haves a muscular miopathy. We correctly live in Lithuania. My husband moved to England (Ipswich) 2015.07.01 We lived for a year in England before. It was 2013-2014. Now he wants us come to him, but like i know our daughter already need to go to primary school. She non speak English at all, i am worried about it. Could you help us to resolve many questions i'd like to ask. Thank you


  • Debbie_ScopeDebbie_Scope Member Posts: 947 Pioneering
    Hi AirinLo,

    Welcome to the community.
    I hope that we're able to answer your questions, feel free to ask away :)
  • AirinLoAirinLo Member Posts: 4 Listener
    My first question would be, from what i better start. Should i translate all my daughter documents about her disability? Can i make any docs without being in England. Or should we come in england and start to do all docs?
  • Debbie_ScopeDebbie_Scope Member Posts: 947 Pioneering
    It might be helpful to have your documents translated but I expect that the authorities in the UK would want to see the original documents, regardless of which language they are printed in so that they can verify authenticity of the documents. It wouldn't hurt to have a translated copy as a back up though.
Sign in or join us to comment.