Hi, my name is craftyinsomniac! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is craftyinsomniac!

Options
craftyinsomniac
craftyinsomniac Community member Posts: 4 Listener
I am disabled with a condition called ehlers-danlos hypermobility type, I struggle day to day and still currently live at home with my parents although I am on the list waiting for a council property that is adapted. I hope that I can meet some other people who live in my area perhaps.

Comments

• Debbie_Alumni
    Debbie_Alumni Community member Posts: 932 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi craftyinsomniac,

Welcome to the community.
    I hope you don't have to wait too long before a property becomes available for you :)
  • craftyinsomniac
    craftyinsomniac Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    Unfortunately it's been 3 years so far!!! I've got to be so specific in area because my mum is my main carer and doesn't have a car, neither have I, and so I'd either be really isolated if I moved out too far or I'd have the problem that if I fell (which I do) my mum would have a long trip to come out and get me!!! It's not a great situation but hey?!?! Similar to a lot of other people I should think!!!
    xx

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.