Hi, my name is madhouse88! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is madhouse88!

Options
madhouse88
madhouse88 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi there we are a family of 4 myself my husband both 27 and two sons 6 and nearly 2 . . My 6 yr old has undiagnosed difficulties ( i suspect adhd and/or autism with sensory difficulties) which can cause everyday life to be be a struggle we have no support from family as they live abroad so me and my husband juggle life between us , as a depression sufferer times can get very hard and feel very isolated we dont get much support from school and he hasnt seen a dr for this whole school yr due to waiting times, frustration eats me up as we dont get any support from anybody and im trying my hardest to make life as easy as possible for everyone and constantly trying new tactics and strategies to help always trying to be one step ahead ive also been sent on 2 parenting courses but as i say it can all feel a bit too much sometimes any support from anybody would be very much appreciated and any suggestions of charities or childrens groups or get togethers would be lovely many thanks

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.