Hi, my name is tomtomsweet! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is tomtomsweet!

tomtomsweet
tomtomsweet Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2015 in Start here and say hello!
hi every one am a lady who suffer from tourette syndrome which involve motor and vocal noises seizure, brain pituitary tumour, and leg pain when walking due to the car accident i have had in the past so always walk with crushing stick but the problem i face with other people that use to know me when i was very normal and now they see me disable use to say to people that ho she was not like that before so she is just pretending, and when am on the bus the driver will say to me you either be quite or else he will shock me out of the bus, or the passengers will say to me shout up you are doing my heading where as their are some passenger that know what am suffering from just by them seeing me some of them will say to other passenger that ho she cant help it i think she is suffering from tourette or so, when i go to a community training all the people in the training will be complaining that am distracting them that they can' concentrate so the tutor will then say to me please go outside

Comments

• ScopeHelpline
    ScopeHelpline Community member Posts: 207 Courageous
    Hi tomtomsweet,

Welcome to the community. It sounds like you've got a lot going on. If you ever need to talk, please get in touch. We hope you enjoy being part of the community :)
  • Noah
    Noah Community member Posts: 425 Pioneering
    Welcome to the online community. Sorry to hear about your problems, hope you find something helpful on the forum. Have you fully researched your condition online? Have the doctors suggested anything that might help?

Noah

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.