Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Golfjay!
Hello I have 17 year old twins my son has no problems but my daughter has a learning disability along side some very complex medical conditions. I find it very hard sometimes with the reactions of other people towards my daughter and over the years she has been a victim of hate crime along with being bullied she stuggles to understand the world around her and why people can and are nasty to her when she has done nothing to anyone. Thank you for taking time to read this as when its a bad day you feel very alone
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.