Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is JoeMckechnie123!

Hello, My name is Joe and I have joined the Scope community to promote disability specific football /sporting opportunities, I would also like to use my profile on this site to offer help and guidance to others and to make new friendships.

Just a brief bit about myself:

I have quadriplegia and dyspraxia, despite my conditions I have a very rewarding job, I work for the local authority in Hambleton as their disability sports officer, I also play football to a decent standard and have represented the England national cerebral palsy football team on six occasions. My disability is unnoticeable and I'm looking to speak with people in a similar position to myself.

Replies

• htlcyhtlcy Member Posts: 133 Pioneering
    Hi JoeMckechnie123! Thanks for posting. That's really fantastic! I don't have quadriplegia but I do have right sided spastic hemiplegia that often goes unnoticed. I am studying for a masters degree currently anx have tried to keep going despite difficulties with my mental health and a painful spinal condition called scheuermann's. It's great to hear from you and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Heather
Sign in or join us to comment.